Nonin Vantage 9590
The Nonin Onyx® Vantage 9590 fingertip pulse oximeter provides fast, accurate, cost-effective spot checking of oxygen saturation and pulse rate in pediatric to adult patients. PureSAT automatically adjusts to each patient’s condition to provide fast and reliable readings even under demanding conditions
The Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter is a small, lightweight, portable device indicated for use in measuring and displaying functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (%SpO2) and pulse rate of patients who are well or poorly perfused.
It is intended for spot-checking of adult and pediatric patients on digits (fingers, thumb, toes) in a wide-range of environments to include hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, emergency medical services, and home healthcare services.
- PureSAT® Technology: Exclusive, patented Nonin technology uses intelligent pulse-by-pulse filtering to provide accurate measurements for all skin pigmentations and patients with low perfusion.
- Easy to Read: Clinician-facing, bright LED allows SpO2 and pulse rate readings from any angle, in all lighting conditions, day or night
- Pulse Quality Indicator: Three-color pulse quality indicator LED provides quick assessment of patient pulse quality
- Automatic On/Off: Power turns on when applied and off when removed
- Long Battery Life: Provides up to 6,000 spot checks on (2) AAA batteries
- Portable and Compact: Weighs less than two ounces and can be taken anywhere