Nonin Onyx II 9550
The Nonin Onyx II 9550 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a small, lightweight, portable device indicated for use in measuring and displaying functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (%SpO2) and pulse rate of patients who are well or poorly perfused.
It is intended for spot-checking of adult and pediatric patients on fingers (other than the thumb) 0.3–1.0 inch (0.8–2.5 cm) thick. Intended use environments include hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, emergency medical services, and home healthcare services.
- Unmatched Accuracy: Clinically proven accuracy for all skin pigmentations and even for patients with low perfusion
- Large LED Display: SpO2 and pulse rate measurements can be read from any angle, day or night
- Pulse Quality Indicator: Bright, easy-to-see LED provides a quick and accurate assessment of patient readings
- Wide Fit Range: Fits pediatric to adult patients; accommodates a wide range of finger thicknesses, 8 to 26 mm (0.3 to 1.0 in.)
- Small and Light: Can be carried anywhere—on a lanyard, in a carrying case, or in a pocket; weighs less than 2 ounces
- Energy Efficient: Power saving feature allows (2) AAA batteries to provide approximately 2,500 spot-checks or 21 hours of continuous operation