Oxygen Therapy Services
At Oxygenium Medical we support patients in need of medical oxygen, breathing apparatus & other respiratory aids 24 hours 365 days a year with consistency and responsibility.
The oxygen therapy department serves the entire Attica & Piraeus basin, directly covering the following needs in respiratory devices & aids:
- Oxygen concentrators of 5 L/min & 10 L/min (high flow) with purchase, rentals & replacements
- Portable oxygen concentrators for purchase & rentals
- 2 & 5 liter capacity oxygen cylinders for purchase, rentals & refills
- Nebulizers for purchase
- Pulse oximeters for purchase
- Breathing practitioners for purchase
- Consumables for oxygen therapy & aerosol therapy
We ensure your transfer from hospital to home:
- Possibility of delivering a portable bottle to the hospital for the safe transport of the patient by private means.
- Possibility of in advance delivery of the respiratory device to a relative.
- Possibility of transporting the patient by ambulance.
We provide you with the possibility of the delivery and presentation wherever you wish
- At home.
- Elderly care facilities.
- At the company headquarters or at one of the 3 branches we own
- Shipping with Courier company
Pay as it suits you:
- By card (Credit – Debit).
- Remote card payment.
- Bank account deposit.
- Cash (for amounts up to 500.00 euros).
- Pay on delivery
We are by your side every moment
- On the next working day, the head of the department will call you to ask if you were served and received the agreed items and you will be informed about the rest of the items that Oxygenium Medical has at preferential prices for active customers.
- During the first days of treatment, you will be called by the technical department to ask you how the treatment started and if there are any questions.
- On a monthly basis you will be called by the EOPYY submissions department to carry out the opinion.
- 30 days before the end of the medical opinions, we will remind you of the dates of re-examination and new prescription if the therapist or the medical opinion doctor deems it necessary.
Oxygenium Medical ensures the quality of your treatment with:
- Strict adherence to the protocol for cleaning and disinfecting rental devices against Covid 19.
- Strict adherence to personal protection measures against Covid 19.
- All devices & consumables traded carry CE marking and all necessary medical technology product certificates.
- Before delivery, all devices are thoroughly checked with calibrated measuring instruments by certified technicians.
- All oxygen therapy supplies are delivered sealed and opened in the presence of the customer.
- All devices are delivered with Greek user instructions.
- The 24-hour support phone number is indicated in large, bold letters on all items.
- All devices carry the necessary warning & prohibition safety stickers.
- Technical support (24-hour service).
- Orders department (24 hour service).
- Customer service department (24-hour service).
- EOPYY submissions & documentation department (Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00)
- Itineraries department (Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00)
- eShop customer support department (Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00)
- Department of Orthopedics (Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 & Saturday 09:00-14:00)
Oxygenium Medical is fully compliant with the regulations for the trading of medical devices with the certifications:
Ministerial decision ΔY8δ/Γ.Π.οικ./1348/2004
Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015
Technical Support of Medical Technological Products ISO 13485:2016
Bilevel device featuring TiControl technology and adjustable trigger and cycle sensitivity to enhance patient-device synchrony. The AirCurve 10 S offers effective, comfortable therapy1 and is designed to help non-compliant CPAP patients.
The AirFit F10 is an ultra quiet, small and lightweight Full Face mask (15% lighter than Quattro FX) without forehead support, easy to use with proven performance.