BMC GII E-20C-H-O RESmart CPAP
RESmart GII CPAP adopts advanced sensor technology, automatically tracks patients’ respiratory.
The intelligent control system provides patients with reliable therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity setting offers individual therapy algorithm, makes every user get the most comfort.
- Ramp capabilities allow a 0-60 minutes time period with adjustable ramp starting pressure.
- Auto on/Auto off
- Alert when accidental power off
- In time alert function when mask/tubing off line
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart from humidity hazard.
- iCode feature (Web based, Smartphone App) provides the most convenient remote retrieval of sleep data
- One button to review the treatment information of last day.
Ergonomic design: 3.5-inch Color LCD Display; With an exquisite control knob, BMC RESmart Generation II Series brings you unsurpassed operational experience.
SpO2 Kit: Blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate can be clearly seen during the course of therapy
Eco Smart Technology: Eco Smart heating system with innovative dual water chambers design, Storage Chamber VS Heating Chamber. Optimum Humidity and Temperature are delivered to patient after traveling through the heating chamber. Accurate water quantity control, with real time compensation from Storage Chamber. Eco Smart warm up, high efficiency, lower water bills.
iCode: Compliance Data is encoded by QR code. Google play and APP store apps are available. High reliability-recognition rate up to almost 100%. High performance-high recognition speed.
|E-20C-H-O||BMC GII E20C RESmart CPAP|